Our nation is moving toward a phenomenon we can understand as “pop politics”. We are seeing our political culture and our popular culture merge in ways it never has before, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- An End to the Electoral College
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System