We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Blimps are the Future!
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls