Poop, the good old number two; everyone does it. It’s a healthy part of being a living animal, and it turns out it can tell you a lot about your […]
Tagged: how frequently should I poop?
Top Posts of the Week
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits