When you read “flying snake,” you might think of good ol’ Quetzalcoatl, the “flying serpent” deity of ancient Mesoamerica. You can rest easy though Montezuma, this flying snake looks nothing […]
Tagged: how snake fly
Top Posts of the Week
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- An End to the Electoral College
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Blimps are the Future!
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time