If you had to choose between putting your money into a savings account from which you gain minuscule interest, or lending your money to an entrepreneur in a developing […]
Tagged: how to help developing countries
Top Posts of the Week
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Open Access Journals
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity