Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Tagged: how to jala neti
Top Posts of the Week
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Deep Storage Project
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved