Ouch. There has to be a better way. A report in the scientific journal Current Biology shows a very interesting find: eunuchs live longer than their ball-carrying brethren. Balls-deep into the archives from the Imperial […]
Tagged: how to live longer
Top Posts of the Week
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- I Believe in GMOs
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking