Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Tagged: how to nasal irrigation
Top Posts of the Week
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor