The Hubble Telescope has captured a new vision of the universe, the deepest vision yet, called the eXtreme Deep Field, or XDF. This image reveals thousands of galaxies, 5,500 to […]
Tagged: Hubble Ultra-Deep Field
Top Posts of the Week
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- I Believe in GMOs
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- An End to the Electoral College
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Sign Me Up For Mars!