NASA recently announced the selection of a new squadron of space cadets. They’re expected to be the first “class” trained for missions to deeper space. Namely this batch is likely […]
Top Posts of the Week
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Costly Climate Changes
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- I Believe in GMOs
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain