Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Tagged: human evolution music
Top Posts of the Week
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Blimps are the Future!
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps