Pweeeert! Pardon me… Passing gas is the ultimate human pastime, ubiquitous throughout culture, race, and religion. In fact, every species in the animal kingdom passes gas in some […]
Tagged: human pastime
Top Posts of the Week
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing