Ants that become enslaved by other ants naturally and regularly rebel against their captors. Ants are notorious for making sprawling networks of city states beneath the ground. They have been […]
Tagged: human society
Top Posts of the Week
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- An End to the Electoral College
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings