The world is growing. People are multiplying. We are all living longer. And we like to eat. How do you satisfy a horde of hungry humans that want to live […]
Top Posts of the Week
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- I Believe in GMOs
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies