I, Healthyheartbeatz, a grown man of 25, have a soft spot for children in need. Me, with all of my bravado and manliness, me with all of my outspokenness and inclination to argue, […]
Tagged: hungry children
Top Posts of the Week
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Solar Salamander
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Public School Failure in America
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence