Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Public School Failure in America
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- An End to the Electoral College
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Deep Storage Project
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us