A man named Ayanda Nqinana from Johannesburg, South Africa, who had been in a coma for 7 years, underwent what his family believes, is a miracle. His wife had heard of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation