We have all seen the ads. The commercials that come on in between your favorite Breaking Bad episodes, your adrenaline rushing and bravado showing. How about during your online browsing […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- I Believe in GMOs
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Foraging in the Modern World
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars