That is the question Professor David Nutt from Cambridge University has asked his country. Alcohol is undoubtedly the most widespread, destructive drug on the planet, and yet, it is socially […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Write a Prisoner
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet