Texas, the lone star state. My recent visit to Texas gave me a new outlook on the Lone Star meaning. They say that this Lone Star state is capable of […]
Tagged: impact on the planet
Top Posts of the Week
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat