Poop, the good old number two; everyone does it. It’s a healthy part of being a living animal, and it turns out it can tell you a lot about your […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Watching Evolution Occur
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life