Ouch. There has to be a better way. A report in the scientific journal Current Biology shows a very interesting find: eunuchs live longer than their ball-carrying brethren. Balls-deep into the archives from the Imperial […]
Tagged: imperial courn
Top Posts of the Week
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution