It’s too late for the elderly of the world to undergo laser eye surgery, but all hope is not lost. Researchers have developed an implantable telescope that completely restores vision, well sort of. […]
Tagged: implantable telescope
Top Posts of the Week
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- An End to the Electoral College
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?