What do head, neck, skin and breast cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, upset stomachs, Alzheimer’s and melanoma have in common? In scientific studies, turmeric is either proving or showing solid results of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”