Researchers have found time and time again that the majority of people who ingest a psychedelic substance like psilocybin (one of the major psychoactive constituents in magic mushrooms) experience long lasting, extremely positive personality changes. If […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Open Access Journals
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Healthy Honey Bees
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs