The seed of the Nigella Sativa plant, commonly referred to as “black seed,” is a powerhouse for health and wellness—however, very few people in the western world have even heard […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Solar Salamander
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations