Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Tagged: jala neti safe
Top Posts of the Week
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin