A little late Al, but it makes sense that he would be in favor of ending the Electoral College since he in fact won the popular vote in the 2000 election, […]
Tagged: james madison debate
Top Posts of the Week
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right