The innovative breeze of 2013 carries a particularly interesting development in the field of Neuroscience. A joint venture funded by DARPA, composed of a group of researchers from the […]
Tagged: jan schuermann
Top Posts of the Week
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- What Does Light Look Like?
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Compost Water Heating
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home