“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution