Excitement about New Years is still in the air, and in Colorado, so is a colossal amount of pot. New Years Day marked the opening of some 37 pot shops […]
Tagged: jeff dorschner
Top Posts of the Week
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- An End to the Electoral College
- Open Access Journals
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Public School Failure in America
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly