A man named Ayanda Nqinana from Johannesburg, South Africa, who had been in a coma for 7 years, underwent what his family believes, is a miracle. His wife had heard of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- What Does Light Look Like?
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?