The Founder and CEO of Amazon.com, Jeff Bezos, recently told 60 Minutes about Amazon’s newest piece of technology: delivery drones. Bezos admitted that it sounds like science fiction, but it […]
Tagged: jimmy johns
Top Posts of the Week
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- I Believe in GMOs
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?