After having her ear removed to stop the spread of cancer, doctors at Johns Hopkins Institute decided Sherrie Walter needed a new one. The doctors used bone, cartilage, skin, and arteries to […]
Tagged: Johns Hopkins Hospital
Top Posts of the Week
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- What Does Light Look Like?
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours