After having her ear removed to stop the spread of cancer, doctors at Johns Hopkins Institute decided Sherrie Walter needed a new one. The doctors used bone, cartilage, skin, and arteries to […]
Tagged: johns hopkins
Top Posts of the Week
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock