We all know soda and diet soda aren’t exactly good for us. Pretty much in the same way that any sugar filled treat isn’t good for us right? Fatally wrong. […]
Tagged: kidney stone
Top Posts of the Week
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Solar Salamander
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- An End to the Electoral College
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?