The seed of the Nigella Sativa plant, commonly referred to as “black seed,” is a powerhouse for health and wellness—however, very few people in the western world have even heard […]
Tagged: king tut
Top Posts of the Week
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons