Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Tagged: kriya yoga
Top Posts of the Week
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories