The virtues of right and wrong have been around since the first creature felt what would be later called pain and responded to it. When something hurts, you try not […]
Tagged: Kurt Vonnegut
Top Posts of the Week
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Open Access Journals
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!