The vast distance between the processing power of the human brain and that of super computers is slowly shrinking. Researchers used K computer, a Japanese petascale computer, to simulate the […]
Tagged: Kwabena Boahen
Top Posts of the Week
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Rocket Stove Heating
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?