So, landmines are heart-breaking life destroyers and apparently the Earth has got more than a few lying around. Not to mention it’s pretty darn difficult to get rid of […]
Tagged: land mines
Top Posts of the Week
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality