We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: larry jones
Top Posts of the Week
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor