A man named Ayanda Nqinana from Johannesburg, South Africa, who had been in a coma for 7 years, underwent what his family believes, is a miracle. His wife had heard of […]
Tagged: lazarus pill
Top Posts of the Week
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Cheese: Like Crack
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home