America is fat, but it may also be healthy. A recent study on over weight individuals has sparked a lot of criticism. Katherine Flegal, a senior research scientist at the […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- An End to the Electoral College
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?