Richard A. Posner, a widely respected federal judge, legal conservative, and the most cited judge in America has called for the legalization of Marijuana and changes to other drug laws. […]
Tagged: legal conservative
Top Posts of the Week
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution