“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Tagged: liberty and justice for all
Top Posts of the Week
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Blimps are the Future!
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists