“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Tagged: liberty and justice for none
Top Posts of the Week
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Costly Climate Changes
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.