Contention 1: Life is suffering. Sword makers of old understood that the more they heated the steel, the stronger the blade would become. The mightiest tools have always been forged […]
Top Posts of the Week
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- The Power of Wind Farms
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet