So, landmines are heart-breaking life destroyers and apparently the Earth has got more than a few lying around. Not to mention it’s pretty darn difficult to get rid of […]
Tagged: life destroyer
Top Posts of the Week
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup