In the town of Homestead, Florida, there is an enormous network of megalithic structures collectively called Coral Castle. Coral Castle was once the home of Edward Leedskalnin and is comprised […]
Tagged: limestone coral rocks
Top Posts of the Week
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative